McConnell Family Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Basement Update - Part Duex



We are in month 5 of the basement remodeling. Things are moving along slowly, but surely. If I was getting paid by the hour, I would have broke the budget back in April.
We have the 1st coat of paint on the walls and the doors are resting nicely in the closet (see slideshow). We are starting the ceiling this weekend and whatever else we can get done.

For future reference, when I say "WE", I usually mean Mindy. She has enjoyed having me as a sub-contractor. If it weren't for her constant nagging to have a "safety meeting" due to all the debris on the floor, I would have wrapped this up awhile ago. Well that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abe said...

Talk about MILKING IT!

June 15, 2007 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home